Friday, January 11, 2008

Backposting... (WhattaGEEK!)

I think pwede ko na ito i-post. Hahahaha!

It sucks when you want something so bad and you just can’t have it.

It’s frustrating, knowing that now, for the first time, you know exactly what you want but you just can’t have it, you simply can’t. Why? Because they won’t let you.

I hate it when people tell me I can’t do something. I hate it even more when people don’t let me do something I want to do.

It’s annoying when you are presented with options and when you have finally decided that you are going for option X – when you finally know what you want, when you planned and day-dreamed what you will do for the next 3years or so – you’re told that you can’t choose Option X. Just like that… You can’t.

You want me to do something I don’t want. And what’s with the hurry? I don’t get it.

Make me understand.

After 3 months, uncertainty still lingers... And it is killing me...

To quote a friend: "Hindi ko alam kung masaya ako or nagsa-saya-saya-han lang."

5 comments:

Mich C. said...

Hehe parang kelan lang nagmumuni-muni tayo tungkol sa mga plano mo sa trabaho...ngayon andun ka na at mukhang masaya ka naman sa bagong role at nawa'y patuloy kang masiyahan sa ginagawa mo :)

Just keep your dreams alive; who knows when someday they might come true? ;)

Ako...di ko pa rin alam ano ba talaga gusto ko pero sige lang... living it one day at a time...

ENZ0 said...

hi Choco.

Ewan ko, ni-t-try ko rin na one day at a time pero parang hard-coded na sa sistema ko na magplano ng future e, resulta siguro ng limang taon sa Engineering school.

Hmmm, pero steady lang muna. Hintayin na lang natin mangyayari sa mga susunod na buwan. Masaya naman, gusto ko rin ginagawa ko ngayon.

Salamat sa suporta! Good luck sa atin and Good luck sa'yo! Basta naman malupit, kahit saan ilagay e. :D

P.S. Natatawa pa rin ako sa status mo sa 'Cator kanina (about sa love na love mong laptop!).

Anonymous said...

Somehow I can relate to what you've written. I guess it's because we went through a similar phase recently. Hehehe.

Good luck to both of us. Well, I need more luck, I think. At least, you're settled already. As for me, I'm just about to begin. =)

ENZ0 said...

Yihee! Tuloy na tuloy na si Geevers! :P

Good luck sa atin. May changes na naman nga sa roles ko e. Hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Good luck sa atin. May changes na naman nga sa roles ko e. Hehehe!

Ngek. Anong change naman na ulit yan?